GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Section 1 General
(1) Contractual services and offers made by Joint Forces Media GmbH are provided or made in accordance with the following conditions only. By taking note of these terms and conditions, the party to the contract is agreeing to their forming a part of the contract to be concluded with Joint Forces Media GmbH.
(2) The party to the contract's own general terms and conditions of business do not form a part of the agreement between the parties, even where this is not expressly stated by Joint Forces Media GmbH.
(3) Changes of these terms and conditions of business need to be in written form. Additional agreements by word of mouth or in written form obligate the party to the contract only after written confirmation.
Section 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) Offers from Joint Forces Media GmbH catalogues and other information media are non-binding. By placing an order, the party to the contract makes a binding declaration that they wish to acquire the goods ordered.
(2) Joint Forces Media GmbH is entitled to accept the party to the contract's offers within a period of two weeks from receipt. The contract is concluded if Joint Forces Media GmbH provides written confirmation of acceptance of the offer by post or by e-mail or makes the delivery within this period. It is sufficient that the goods are dispatched or a confirmation is posted within this period.
Section 3 Subject of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is solely the goods which are expressly confirmed by Joint Forces Media GmbH or are dispatched against an order placed by the party to the contract.
(2) Drawings, diagrams and other product descriptions - in particular in the catalogue - are non-binding and do not constitute a warranted property in terms of the German Civil Code.
Section 4 Delivery and payment
(1) Joint Forces Media GmbH is entitled to effect delivery of the goods forming the subject of the contract within a period of two weeks from the acceptance of the offer by Joint Forces Media GmbH.
(2) All prices given are in euro and are inclusive of VAT.
(3) Delivery is effected by mail only.
(4) Goods are delivered by Joint Forces Media GmbH against cash in advance only.
(5) The party to the contract may, after receiving the order confirmation, make payment by bank transfer (citing their customer number), cash on delivery, cheque, PayPal or credit card. We accept VISA and MASTERCARDS.
(6)The card holder needs to be identical to the customer. We reserve the right to decline payment by credit card. Particularly with regard to foreign orders we conduct a check of addresses with the bank for safety reasons. This may cause a delay of the order transaction.
(7) Payment via PayPal: After completion of the order transaction the customer will be directed to paypal.de automatically.
(8)Deliveries for orders from other European countries will only be made after bank transfer, payment by credit card or PayPal.
(9) Foreign bank transfers need to be exempt from postage and charges.
(10)Joint Forces Media GmbH may make part deliveries where this is conducive to the execution of the contract and is not unreasonable for the party to the contract.
(11) The party to the contract may not assign debts due against Joint Forces Media GmbH without the express written consent of Joint Forces Media GmbH.
Section 5 Right of rescission and right to return in case of distance selling contracts
(1) The following provisions do not apply to audio and video recordings, to software if the data carriers supplied are unsealed, nor to newspapers and magazines. Also, they do not apply to merchandise made according to the contractual partner's specifications or which are obviously tailored to the contractual partner's individual needs. Neither do they apply to textiles already washed by the party to the contract.
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel your declaration of contract without stating a reason within two weeks in written form (e.g. letter, fax, email) or if the goods were left to you before expiring date by returning the goods. The stated period of time starts at the earliest receipt of this information in writing but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (according to perseverative delivery of similar goods the stated period of time does not start before the receipt of the first part-delivery) and not before the performance of our duty to inform according to Para. 312 c (2) BGB in connection with Para. 1 (1), (2) and (4) BGB-Info V as well as our obligations according to Para. 312E (1) Sentence 1 BGB in connection with Para. 3 BGB-Info V. To comply with the stated period of time it is sufficient to dispatch the cancellation of goods in time. The cancellation has to be sent to:
Joint Forces Media GmbH
Köpenicker Str. 178
Effects of cancellation
In the event of an effective cancellation, the mutually provided goods and services shall be returned and, if applicable, any benefits enjoyed (e.g. interest) surrendered. In case you cannot return the received goods and services in total or in part or only in deteriorated condition, you have to, if applicable, provide compensation insofar. This does not apply for the delivery of goods, if the deterioration of the goods is due exclusively to their inspection – as would have been possible for you in a retail shop for example. Incidentally you can avoid the obligation for compensation by not using the goods, as if they were your property, and by refraining from doing anything that could impair their value. Goods that can be dispatched as parcels have to be returned. You shall be responsible for the return costs if the merchandise supplied complies with the goods ordered and if the price of the merchandise to be returned does not exceed the amount of 40 euro – in case the price does not exceed the amount of 40 euro or – if you have at the moment of cancellation not yet provided for the payment or a contractually agreed part payment. In any other case you will not incur any charges for the return of goods. Goods that cannot be returned as parcels will be collected from your address.
In case of returns from abroad and irrespective of the order value, the contractual partner shall be responsible for the costs if the merchandise supplied complies with the goods ordered.
Obligations for refunding of payments must be fulfilled by you within 30 days. The period of time starts after dispatch of your declaration or of the goods.
In case of a lawful exercise of the right of cancellation by the contractual partner, Joint Forces Media GmbH will refund payments already effected within 20 working days after receipt of the declaration of cancellation or the merchandise.
End of the cancellation policy
Section 6 Reservation of ownership
The goods forming the subject of the contract remain the property of Joint Forces Media GmbH until they have been paid for in full.
Section 7 Advice concerning the handling of textiles
Printed textiles have to be washed turned inside out at 40°C at the most. Do not iron the print and do not put the textiles into the dryer. Improper handling may cause damage to the textiles and we do not issue a guarantee in this case.
Section 8 Advice concerning the acceptance of parcels
Pay attention to the parcel's condition. Do not accept damaged parcels because if you do, you automatically declare the faultless condition of the parcel.
Section 9 Concluding provisions
(1)If individual provisions of the contract between Joint Forces Media GmbH and the party to the contract including these general terms and conditions of business are or become in part or in full invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(2)The applicability of statutory law which is not excluded or supplemented by these general terms and conditions of business is not affected.
(3) Errors and omissions expected.
(4) Special offers, remnants and limited editions can only be delivered while stock lasts.
(5) Because we are dependent on our suppliers – this applies especially to media – we cannot guarantee the actual availability of the offered product. The same reason restrains us from making covenants concerning the delivery time.
(6) A contract of purchase only materialises after we confirm the shipment of the ordered item. The confirmation of the receipt of order does not constitute the acceptance of a contract of purchase.
(7) The Federal Republic of Germany's legislature is imperative. Validity of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) is excluded.
(8) Exclusive jurisdiction is Berlin. However, we are authorised to sue the customer at his place of residence.
(9)According to §28 BDSG (German Data Protection Act) we process and save your data, which is necessary in the process of your transaction, on a computer system according to § 33 BDSG. All personal data is transferred using a 128 bit SSL encription. We use technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, deletion or access by unauthorised persons. All data will be treated private and confidential. Solely during the order processing (payment, shipment) necessary data will be available to third persons. You can get information about the saved data at any time free of charge. Just send an email to: email@example.com
In case of questions or problems, please contact:
Joint Forces Media GmbH
Köpenicker Str. 178-179
Shop hotline: 030 - 695 972 20
Fax: 030 - 695 972 40
Management: Eike Faecks
Person responsible with regards to content according to §6 MDStV: Eike Faecks
Commercial Registry: HRB 89521, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Tax ID number: DE227525577
Tax number: 29/403/03574
Account number. 209 34 90
Bank code: 100 700 24 (Deutsche Bank 24 Berlin)
International bank transfers (SWIFT):